"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful"
- Warren Buffett
There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet an individual client’s needs can be complicated. Informed decisions about the products in any portfolio are best made after an assessment of individual needs. After meeting to do this, you are better informed when the time comes to choose from a comprehensive suite of products and services and select those that address your unique situation.
Products and services include:
- 401(k) retirement plans and Individual Retirement Accounts
- 529 qualified tuition plans
- Mutual funds
- Certificates of Deposit
- U.S.Treasuries Securities
- Group retirement and savings plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Other retirement savings plans designed specifically for employee groups
- Life insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Exchange Traded Funds